Flight & Adventure at Anantara Al Sahel
This thrilling Abu Dhabi holiday deal includes the luxurious convenience of executive flights. Touch down on stunning Sir Bani Yas Island where an Anantara Associate will be waiting to escort you to our natural retreat. Arrive at your beautifully designed villa to enjoy your choice of sparkling wine or date juice served with chocolates. Making the most of our unique island setting, the Arabian Nature and Wildlife Drive provides unforgettable close encounters with the exotic free roaming animals that call the vast nature reserve home. While to help you linger a little longer, we invite you to check-out late in perfect timing for your return flight to Abu Dhabi.
- Two nights’ accommodation in a one or two bedroom villa
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Return flights with Rotana Jet between Al Bateen Executive Airport in Abu Dhabi or Dubai World Central Airport and Sir Bani Yas Island plus return transfers between the airport and resort for two people
- One Arabian Nature and Wildlife Drive for two people per stay
- One bottle of sparkling wine or date juice and chocolates served in the villa on arrival
- Late check-out (corresponding with flight times and subject to availability)
Now - December 30, 2015
|One Bedroom Villa||Rates start from||AED 2,350|
|One Bedroom Family Villa||Rates start from||AED 3,350|
|Two Bedroom Anantara Pool Villa||Rates start from||AED 5,350|
All rates are subject to a 10% service charge and 6% tourism fee.
The rates quoted are per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children policy. Restricted availability during high demand periods and public holidays.
Two night consecutive stay required.
Flights are available from Al Bateen Executive Airport in Abu Dhabi or Dubai World Central Airport to Sir Bani Yas Island.
Flights from Dubai operate on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays and from Abu Dhabi on Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Emirates ID or passport copy is required for flight bookings.
The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.